The Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE), founded in 1981, is an international, not-for-profit, educational organization with the mission of advancing Information Technology in Education and E-Learning research, development, learning, and its practical application.
AACE serves the profession with:
Its members, conference participants, and journal readers include researchers, developers, professors, trainers, administrators, directors, evaluators, graduate students, policy decision-makers, trainers, adult educators, practitioners, and other specialists in education, industry, and government with an interest in advancing knowledge and learning with Information Technology in Education and E-Learning.
About the AACE Blog
Welcome to your central source for announcements, resources, and ideas from AACE and your colleagues on Information Technology in Education and E-Learning.
The AACE Blog will continuing evolve into what we expect will be an increasingly useful resource for you!
As a start, you will find information on:
- IT in Education and E-Learning from guest postings authored by outstanding leaders in the field.
- AACE Conference announcements and Calls for Presentations for the ED-MEDIA, E-Learn, and SITE International Conferences
- EdITLib-Education and Information Technology Digital Library: most popular articles and new features.
- AACE Journals: Calls for Papers and special journal publications.
- AACE Career Center: Connecting IT in Education/E-Learning Professionals and Employers
- AACE Bookshelf: Designed to help you find the best books recommended by topic from community members.
- Awards announcements: Outstanding conference papers, service and achievements, and fellowship awards.
- The "AACE Journal: International Forum on Information Technology and Education" selected articles.
To keep current, subscribe to the Blog's regular postings either via the RSS link or E-Mail, see Blog homepage above right.
If you have suggestions to improve the AACE Blog, please contact us at: email@example.com